A Senior Move Management Company Serving the Tampa Bay area
(Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties)
Leann Moore, Owner
Senior Move Manager ®
Insured and Bonded
Serving the Tampa Bay area
Benefits of a Senior Move Manager®
I want to move but I don’t know where to begin.
- We are trained and specialize in working with older adults who are transitioning to a new living arrangement (local or out of state).
- We are able to guide clients through the decision-making process when identifying furniture and furnishings to move, sorting items to pass along to family, sell, donate or to be disposed of. We find good homes for unwanted things!
- We recommend decluttering, depersonalizing and staging with existing furniture prior to a realtor listing a property. The time spent up front will ensure the property can be emptied for a timely closing.
My family doesn’t live nearby or locally.
- We serve the Tampa Bay area and have access to Senior Move Managers® around the nation to coordinate out of state relocations.
- We communicate electronically with family, regardless of location, keeping them informed throughout the transition.
I am physically unable to coordinate all the details associated with a move or emptying a home and I don't know who I can trust for help.
- We have tools and techniques for ensuring a smooth transition from start to finish.
- We are trusted, insured and bonded. And we have a list of researched and pre-qualified resources for handling all details of a transition (movers, real estate professionals, auction houses, junk haulers, charitable organizations, etc.)
My family doesn’t have time (full-time job, family, household, concentrating on my care) and I don't want to be a burden.
- We are committed to helping our clients through the completion of a personalized, agreed-upon action plan.
- We do the things you or your adult children don't want to do or are unable to do!
My loved one has memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer’s.
- We understand the conditions associated with aging as well as the stress it places on family and caregivers.
It's natural to have concerns when making a big decision to downsize or move, especially if you have lived in the same place for a long time, where many memories have been created.
The unexpected injury, hospitalization, move to a healthcare center or the passing away of a loved one are all traumatic events for the older adult and family.
Dealing with a houseful of accumulations is overwhelming especially if you or your family are unfamiliar with the resources to sell or donate unwanted items.
Here are some Frequently Expressed Concerns and the benefits of working with a Senior Move Management company like A Stress-Less Transition, LLC.
© 2012-20201A Stress-Less Transition, LLC all rights reserved