A Senior Move Management Company Serving the Tampa Bay area
(Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties)
Leann Moore, Owner
Senior Move Manager®
Insured and Bonded
With A Stress-Less Transition, LLC, our goal is to alleviate much of the anxiety that naturally comes with a later-in-life move, thus creating a stress-less transition.
During the FREE consultation we will work with you to understand the scope of the situation (i.e. new living arrangement, decluttering, clear out a home), determine the services preferred and discuss what will be needed to make it a stress-less transition. This will enable the older adult and family members to make necessary decisions timely. We can:
- Develop a personalized transition plan (step by step list of tasks)
- Create a room-by-room inventory (comprehensive list and digital pictures)
- Design floor plan and identify furniture, furnishings and decor to be moved
- Sort, organize and pack belongings
- Recommend moving companies and coordinate move out-move in
- Set up new residence, including unpacking, hanging decor and making the bed
- Estate dispersal including: sale/donation of unwanted belongings, shipment of items, shredding, junk hauling, etc.
Options include: DIY (Do It Yourself), Full-Service or On-A-Budget
A Stress-Less Transition, LLC can also make daily activities easier and safer for the
older adult who might have reduced mobility, diminished range of motion, loss of strength and dexterity challenges. We can:
• Organize, manage and maintain your personal documents and financial paperwork
• Arrange kitchen areas (refrigerator, cupboards, cabinets, pantry), bathrooms, closets
and offices for easier access to contents.
© 2012-2017 A Stress-Less Transition, LLC all rights reserved
We offer services than can reduce the stress of a move or emptying a home, in a
respectful, compassionate and professional manner.
Each transition is unique and must be evaluated before giving an estimate.
The cost depends on a number of factors including overall size of the residence, amount of accumulations, family participation, services requested, etc.
At the end of the FREE consultation, a written estimate will be provided.